DC Fandome has revealed its official schedule for the global event which will return on Saturday, October 16 at 10 a.m. PDT. Some exciting kinds of stuff are coming up during the event including an exclusive trailer for The Batman, the first look of the Black Adam movie and Peacemaker TV Series, and an early look at Batman: Caped Crusader.
Below is the full details of everything coming at DC Fandome 2021:
1. Exclusive new trailer for The Batman.
2. New content from DC League of Super-Pets.
3. First look at Black Adam.
4. Sneak peek at The Flash.
5. BTS looks at Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Shazam! Fury of the Gods.
6. First look at new seasons of Batwoman, The Flash, Superman & Lois, and Sweet Tooth.
7. A farewell tribute to Supergirl as it approaches its epic conclusion after six seasons.
8. A celebration of 100 episodes of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
9. A first look at forthcoming new drama Naomi.
10. Sneak peek at an upcoming episode of DC’s Stargirl.
11. Exclusive look and sneak peek at the upcoming series Peacemaker and limited event series DMZ. Peacemaker premiere date announcement.
12. Sneak peeks from new series as well as returning favorites such as Titans and Doom Patrol.
13. A look at the upcoming limited series Aquaman: King of Atlantis.
14. Sneak peek at season three of the adult animated comedy series Harley Quinn and share what’s in store for #HarIvy.
15. Early look at the next animated chapter of the Dark Knight in the all-new upcoming series Batman: Caped Crusader.
16. Preview of Young Justice: Phantoms.
17. Warner Bros. Games will feature new reveals from the highly anticipated Gotham Knights, developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal, and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, developed by Rocksteady Studios.
In addition, DC publishing will honor the legacy of one of the world’s greatest Super Heroes and icon of truth and equality, Wonder Woman, with a showcase of three upcoming books. DC explores her history with the DC Black Label miniseries Wonder Woman Historia, expands the Amazon mythos with Nubia and the Amazons, and honors the inspiration she has provided to women around the world with the original graphic novel Wonderful Women of the World. Additionally, DC will share details about the next installment of the epic, universe-spanning Batman/Fortnite comic crossover, and fans can also expect to hear more about the upcoming Batman: Fear State, the new six-issue Black Manta series, the return of the Milestone Universe, and much more.
“DC FanDome 2020 was a first-of-its-kind global virtual fan experience and showcased every aspect of the DC Universe with unprecedented scale and access,” said Ann Sarnoff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group. “This year, we’re taking everything that people loved about DC FanDome and supercharging it to super-serve fans with even more exclusive first-looks, breaking news, in-depth interviews, and insight from the stars and creative teams of their favorite DC content.”
DC FanDome 2020 was the first-of-its-kind global virtual fan experience and brought together the largest gathering of talent, announcements and content reveal in DC history. DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes and DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse supercharged the worldwide fanbase, generating over 22 million global views across 220 countries and territories with more than 150 million views of trailer content.
Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month.
Bringing Pop Culture News from Every Realm, Get All the Latest Movie, TV News, Reviews & Trailers
Got Any questions? Drop an email to [email protected]